The Architecture Capabilities team for Artificial Intelligence Hardware is chartered to provide insights into deep learning workloads and how they are mapped to different hardware architectures.
- Conduct design and development to build and optimize deep learning software.
- Design, develop and optimize for deep learning training and inference frameworks.
- Implement various distributed algorithms such as model/data parallel frameworks, parameter servers, data-flow based asynchronous data communication in deep learning frameworks.
- Transform computational graph representation of neural network model. Develop deep learning primitives in math libraries.
- Profile distributed DL models to identify performance bottlenecks and propose solutions across individual component teams.
- Optimizing code for various computing hardware backends.
- Interacting with deep learning researchers and experience with deep learning frameworks.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics or related field
- 1+ years of experience or equivalent coursework in the following areas:
Software engineering, design patterns, algorithm optimizations, software workflows, and agile development methods
Experience with C and C++
Data analysis and presentation
Additional Preferred Qualifications:
Master’s degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or Mathematics or related field
Experience in Deep Learning
Experience in IP design
Inside this Business Group
Employees of the Internet of Things Solutions Group (IOTG) have an exciting opportunity before them: To grow Intel's leadership position in the rapidly evolving IoT market by delivering the best silicon, software and services that meet a wide range of customer requirements - from Intel® Xeon® to Intel® Quark®. The group, a fresh, dynamic collaboration between Intel's Intelligent Solutions Group and Wind River Systems, utilizes assets from across all of Intel in such areas as industrial automation, retail, automobiles and aerospace. The IOTG team is dedicated to helping Intel drive the next major growth inflection through productivity and new business models that are emerging as a result of IoT.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression, gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance....