Family/Internal Medicine Opportunities Herkimer, NY
Bassett Healthcare Network , a progressive health care system in Central New York and major teaching affiliate of Columbia University, is seeking Family Medicine or Internal Medicine trained physicians in Herkimer, New York.
Key Benefits of this Position:
- Three physicians and three Advanced Practice Clinicians
- Traditional outpatient practice, Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
- Opportunity exists to be involved in geriatric care at a local nursing facility
- A first call system is in place with a nurse practitioner/physician assistant on call for your patients.
- Fully integrated EPIC Electronic Medical Record
- Group employed model with competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefit package, including but not limited to medical, dental, CME, transition stipend and paid malpractice insurance.
- Loan Repayment may be available through Federal and State Loan Repayment Programs
- Affordable housing
- Forbes’ 2018 America’s Best Mid-Size Employers
Bassett Healthcare Network is an integrated health care system that provides care and services to people living in an eight county region covering 5,600 square miles in Central New York. The organization includes six corporately affiliated hospitals, as well as skilled nursing facilities, community and school-based health centers, and health partners in related fields.
Herkimer is located in the heart of the Mohawk Valley. Given Herkimer’s proximity to the New York State Thruway, the cities of Syracuse and Albany are only an hour away. For those wanting a more serene lifestyle, the 6 million acre Adirondack Park is reachable within a 30 minute drive. With its abundance of recreational and cultural pleasures, the Mohawk Valley provides a great place to live for both individuals and families. There is a strong feeling of community within this region, which attracts people from all over the country.
Bassett’s primary care practices are NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, Level 3 Recognized practices or pursuing recognition as new health center sites.
For confidential consideration, please contact:
Joelle Mead, Medical Staff Recruitment,
607-547-6982; email: email@example.com
or visit our web-site at www.experiencebassett.org
Bassett Medical Center provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related condition), age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), or genetic predisposition or carrier status, military or veteran status, familial status, status a victim of domestic violence, or any other status protected by law.