At Jackson Hewitt, we are working hard for the hardest working and we are on a mission to completely change the way our customers engage with their personal finances. Jackson Hewitt combines the fun, fast-paced culture of a startup with the scale and reputation of one of the nation’s largest retailers (over 6,000 locations).
We have a passion for our employees and our customers. We recognize and appreciate that our team members are our single greatest competitive advantage. Being an industry leader requires a consistent focus on quality, innovation, performance and results.
About the role:
Jackson Hewitt is looking for a Digital Product Marketer who can drive conversion across our website. The Product Marketer will ensure that the experience across our Home Page, navigation, and key funnels delivers the best possible Customer Experience while maximizing Customer engagement with our products, across mobile and desktop platforms. The goal is to turn the site into a conversion machine: pulling clients through from the top of the funnel and connecting them to the products and outcomes they need across our suite of Verticals: virtual tax preparation, online DIY tax preparation, in-store tax preparation, tax debt resolution. This is a critical role on the team, and perfect for someone who has a passion for analytics, conversion optimization, and delivering great customer experiences.
As a Digital Product Marketer, you understand customer journeys and know how to deliver exceptional, relevant experiences that drive results. You’re a highly motivated self-starter who loves building world-class experiences and helping drive digital transformation for an organization. You thrive in ambiguity and complexity. You’re an excellent communicator, able to build strong cross-functional relationships, and influence and collaborate with partners across the organization (Vertical Owners, User Experience Designers, Research, Development, and Analytics).
You have strong analytical skills, the ability to solicit and manage stakeholder input, and capabilities for developing and managing frameworks for prioritization across multiple projects. This is an opportunity to help build a world-class experience for the second leading retail tax brand in the US.
- Become an expert on the Jackson Hewitt product suite and user experience
- Understand and analyze usage across desktop and mobile web in regards to user engagement, retention and monetization.
- Define success criteria for our website – ranging from our ability to engage customers at the top of the funnel to our ability to deliver them to the business outcomes they need (virtual tax preparation, online DIY tax preparation, in-store tax preparation, tax debt resolution)
- Set targets for performance of our site experience, including our Home Page and Navigation
- Measure and optimize messages across our Home Page and Navigation to maximize the impact of these experiences
- Set the tone for a high functioning team, able to effectively collaborate and influence at scale, while building a culture of optimism and resiliency
- BA/BS, Graduate degree preferred
- Minimum 6 years work experience in performance marketing and/or conversion optimization
- Superior analytical capabilities including experience with A/B testing, Google Analytics and other analytics tools
- Ability to write clear and concise project documents
- Proven track record for building or managing products or product initiatives from ideation to launch to operation
- Ability to manage multiple (4-6 at any given time) projects effectively
- Exceptional executive presence and the ability to clearly articulate a strategy
- Solid understanding of user engagement, business goals and competitive pressures and the ability to convert those into business requirements and priorities
- Experience conceptualizing and implementing products across multiple platforms and devices
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; superior organizational and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, high-tech, rapidly growing and exciting environment
- Team-player, self-managed and fast-learner. Team-player is extremely important to the group.
- A strategic and analytical mindset that allows you to make data-driven decisions; prioritize projects, launches, and features; and balance immediate requirements with a long-term vision
- Experience working in start-up environment and possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Enthusiasm for every phase of product delivery – from strategy and conceptualization, to feature definition, working with a cross-functional project team, and launch
- Experience with campaign analytics
- Knowledge of web technologies and understanding of various a project management methodologies including Agile
- Previous experience working within a consumer financial services business preferred
- Experience working in an environment with multiple vendors and technology providers
We appreciate your interest in Jackson Hewitt Tax Service. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service is an equal employment opportunity employer. The Company’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age (40 and over), disability, gender identity, sexual orientation or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Jackson Hewitt Tax Service also prohibits harassment of applicants or employees based on any of these protected categories. It is also Jackson Hewitt Tax Service’s policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws respecting consideration of unemployment status in making hiring decisions.
Pay Type Salary