Indigo is a company dedicated to harnessing nature to help farmers sustainably feed the planet. With a vision of creating a world where farming is an economically desirable and accessible profession, Indigo works alongside its growers to apply natural approaches, conserve resources for future generations, and grow healthy food for all. Utilizing beneficial plant microbes to improve crop health and productivity, Indigo's portfolio is focused on cotton, wheat, barley, corn, soybeans, and rice. The company, founded by Flagship Pioneering, is headquartered in Boston, MA, with additional offices in Memphis, TN, Research Triangle Park, NC, Sydney, Australia, Buenos Aires, Argentina, and São Paulo, Brazil. www.indigoag.com ( http://www.indigoag.com )
The role of the Trucking Operations Coordinator will be responsible for processing Indigo Trucking Contracts while achieving approval process deadlines ensuring all signatures are done properly and all contract documents are complete. This individual will serve as a point of contact for contractual questions and recommendations and have a thorough understanding of contract requirements. This individual must have an outstanding attention to detail, the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and have an elevated level of dedication.
Outcomes & Responsibilities:
- Coordinate trucking agreement and other documents within 2 hours of receipt while ensuring accuracy and adequacy of all contract and registration data.
- Retrieve and maintain account and insurance records for carriers in Sales Force.
- Provide enrollment support to trucking account representatives.
- Work with Indigo trucking and logistics teams to provide data report requests
- Demonstrates a thorough Knowledge and Understanding of the Indigo Trucking Agreements and Enrollment Requirements to ensure efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and streamline process flow around enrollment, verification, and approval of carriers
- Highly organized and outstanding attention to detail
- Knowledge of Best Practices
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team Player with an elevated level of dedication
- Strong ability to collaborate with others
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent Administrative, Sales Operations, Trucking, or Logistics experience
- Microsoft Office: Excel, Word, PPT experience required. (Intermediate)
- Salesforce Experience, preferred but not required
- Oracle Experience, preferred but not required
- SharePoint Experience, preferred but not required
- Based in Memphis, TN