The Project Manageris responsible for planning and executing large, complex, multi-year initiatives and programs across Omnicare. This key member of the team is also responsible for supporting the development of the Omnicare Transformation Roadmap, and supporting the overall change management strategy for initiatives across Omnicare. In this position, this individual also supports the assessment of our business needs today, while anticipating our future needs to implement innovation throughout our organization.
The manager will join the Project Management team and report directly into the Head of the Transformation Office for Omnicare.
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- Be a dynamic and inspirational leader with an exceptional track record of achieving results in a complex environment
- Experience creating and implementing a comprehensive project management framework from the ground up, including the alignment of all stakeholders across Omnicare and the broader CVS enterprise
- Demonstrated and objective success achieving program adoption, within defined milestones and budget
- Proven success deploying programs and leading multiple projects of diverse scope in a cross functional environment
- Ability to objectively measure progress, utilizing data to inform decision making and compel investments where applicable
- Strong leadership presence with excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Highly organized and detailed oriented, with the ability to effectively manage up across senior stakeholders
- A minimum of 5 years experience driving change and transformation projects in a management consulting firm or in leadership roles in the healthcare or banking industries
- A minimum of 5 years of project management experience with problem solving skills and experience working on large-scale, inter-department projects
- A minimum of 2 years experience leading projects with direct and/or indirect reports
- Demonstrated experience in a leadership role for large scale, multi-year projects from pilot, through nationwide rollout
- Ability to travel – 50% for up to 3 months, then tapering to <50% once the foundational programs are established
- Experience and knowledge of the Health Care Industry, with specific background in institutional pharmacy / retail pharmacy / pharmacy benefits / Medicare preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Master’s Degree and/or other Advanced Degree (preferred)
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification or similar (preferred)
It’s a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation’s premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we’re pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you’ll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.