CRS, Inc. is an established roofing supplier, specializing in both residential and commercial roofing materials for over 30 years. We are seeking highly-motivated individuals with strong desires to succeed to join our sales team. A background in residential and/or commercial roofing is desired. Based upon experience in the construction industry, you will be expected to expand and develop your existing expertise in roofing products in order to serve as a resource to customers and other sales associates. A brief list of duties includes, but is not limited to, the following:
- Providing excellent customer service to all customers, both walk-ins and account-holders.
- Knowledge of both commercial and residential sales processes.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow up, outbound warm- and cold-calls, and emails.
- Spot, assess, and (as necessary) direct qualified sales leads further development into account-holders.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory.
- Team with channel partners to build a pipeline and close deals.
- Create sales orders and invoices.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Light clerical work.
- Follow instructions and complete duties provided by the Branch Manager.
Customer service is our highest priority. Experience in residential and/or commercial roofing and great customer service skills will create a strong foundation for this excellent job opportunity.
Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
United Healthcare Insurance plan (100% employee premium paid by company)
Paid Time Off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 - $80,000.00 per year
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance
- Day Shift
- Monday to Friday
- Roofing sales: 3 years (Required)
- College Park, GA 30349 (Required)