M.C. Dean is Building Intelligence™ in the form of cyber-physical solutions for the nation’s most recognizable mission-critical facilities, large-scale infrastructure, and global enterprises.
Our success relies on great people delivering innovative projects and solutions for Fortune 100 companies and the most recognized agencies in government, defense, and security.
Join our more than 3,000 employees worldwide who engineer and deploy automated, secure and resilient power and technology systems; and deliver the management platforms essential for long-term system sustainability. Together we are creating the integrated systems and technologies that shape the built and cyber-physical world.
We offer an excellent benefits package including:
A competitive salary
Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
401k Retirement Plan
Military Reserve pay offset
Paid maternity leave
- Responsible for the project supervision and implementation of designed systems into new or existing infrastructure. Engineering and Implementation of many Integrated Security solutions including Physical and Logical Access Control Systems, Intrusion Detection Systems, Networking Monitoring, Network Intrusion Systems and CCTV.
- Fundamentals of Lan and Wan topologies including Firewalls, IPSEC, IPS, specializing in CISCO.
- Windows networking and systems integration.
- Extensive familiarity with Physical Security designs, database structures, protocols and personnel.
- Engineering and implementation of middle ware solution for numerous US Agencies to facilitate the transmission and mobility of confidential card-holder information between incompatible autonomous systems.
- Responsible for various engineering and implementation tasks such as Site Surveying, (FAT) Factory Acceptance Test, (PITCO) Pre-Installation and Test Check-Out and (SOVT) System Operational Verification Test.
- Evaluation and accreditation of networks and platforms to DISA standards
- Requires a TS/SCI with polygraph
- A Bachelor's degree in Electrical Engineering or related discipline coupled with (7) to (9) years in security systems engineering.
- Must have working knowledge and/or certification with security manufacturers such as Lenel, MDI, or Software House.
- This position is considered sensitive and will require extensive background screening processes in order to meet current or future contract needs. Applicants will be subject to and be required to meet specific background eligibility requirements in order to apply and maintain such positions.
- Primary place of work will be out of the M.C. Dean Corporate office in Dulles, VA and will require travel to customer's location in Ft. Meade area 2 times per week
- Requires minimal travel outside of the Washington DC Metro
Specific desired experience, skills and certifications are as follows:
Please feel free to contact Matt Friend directly at:
- Certification in Lenel (1000-7000)
- Microsoft SQL Server and Microsoft Server 2008 experience
- Dell Storage Area Networks, Brocade and Cisco network equipment
- Symantec Netbackup software
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems
- Install and load system operating software
- Configure network components