This is a temp to hire position.
Do you enjoy interacting with people, thrive on creating business solutions, and providing first class customer service? As a Particle Measuring Systems Customer Service Representative, you are patient with good listening skills, a great communicator, and have a high attention to detail. You offer our customers support every step of the way, from being a supportive voice on the phone, to helping resolve their issues with ease and urgency.
Duties and Responsibilities
· Deliver outstanding customer service at all times.
· Foster collaborative internal and external relationships.
· Take ownership for, and respond promptly to, customer requests or issues.
· Manage inbound and outbound service phone calls to Particle Measuring Systems.
· Coordinate service delivery appointments for customers.
· Prepare accurate service quotes and work with finance to facilitate payment.
· Data entry and maintenance of customer service database management system.
· Ability to quickly grow, learn new on-the-job skills,and take on additional responsibilities.
The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, well organized, and a quick learner who thrives in a fast-paced customer-focused environment.Self-starting individuals with the ability to work well on a team to drive overall company performance are encouraged to apply.
· Excellent communication skills in person,electronically, and via phone
· Bachelor’s degree in business or related field desired.
· 1-2 years’ minimum experience working in a similar customer service oriented environment.
· Ability to convey a professional and positive image of Particle Measuring Systems.
· Able and willing to work at a fast pace, with a sense of urgency, flexibility, and with attention to detail.
· Strong computer literacy skills and proficiency, specifically MS Word, Excel, and Outlook.
· Knowledge of ERP and CRM systems, and ability to learn new databases and business systems.
Job Type: Contract
Full Time Opportunity:
Communication method(s) used:
This Job Is: