ADTRAV Travel Management has an immediate opening for an on site Corporate International Travel Consultant position.
Skills & Specifications:
- Answer calls and emails promptly from clients who are requesting new travel arrangements or changes to existing itineraries and provide prompt customer service.
- Book and issue airline, hotel, car and other tour reservations through our GDS system, accurately and efficiently.
- Maintain sufficient account knowledge to assist clients without delay.
- Check queue’s daily to ensure accuracy and that all issued tickets are complete.
- Maintain service non-stop programs such as preferred vendors, Waiver/ Favors, RezCritiques, and Vacation Referrals.
- Communicate effectively with other agents or team members to solve problems and gather information.
- Establish and maintain strong relationships with clients.
- Provide travel expertise to clients.
- Follow ADTRAV approved workflow.
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Working knowledge of a GDS System.
- Proficient with city, airline, hotel and car rental codes.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to concentrate and pay close attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to consistently deliver excellent customer service, internally and externally.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously and complete tasks with minimal supervision.
- Willingness to demonstrate professional conduct at all times.
- Excellent computer and typing skills, which includes the ability to navigate between programs quickly by using shortcut keys.
- Ability to identify a problem and see it through to resolution with minimal supervision.
Physical Requirements & Environmental Conditions:
- Travel Agent Certification preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a booking agent
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time without leaving work area.
ADTRAV Corporation an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.