JRK Property Holdings is a dynamic, rapidly-expanding real estate company with over 75 locations in over 22 states, including 4 hotels, residential and commercial properties. JRK is comprised of a team of experienced professionals at all levels, dedicated to providing value and service of the highest quality to our residents, guests, and investors, and also providing excellent opportunities for professional growth to our staff of over 1,200 nationwide. Join a team that has developed into one of the most influential brands in the nation’s multifamily industry, and that continues to grow at an exciting rate. If you are looking for an opportunity to be a part of a diversely talented, fast-paced, growing team and a company you can take pride in, consider a career at JRK.
JRK is currently in need of a Regional Property Manager to be responsible for the Boca Raton territory.
The Regional Property Manager is responsible for all aspects of his/her region. He/she is responsible for the development of, and to achieve revenue, expense management, profit, and other financial goals while consistently providing customers, Property Manager/Supervisors and community residents with the highest quality of service and support possible. Regularly conducts effective property visits throughout the region/area, to ensure that Company and regional/area objectives are being attained.
The Regional Property Manager is responsible for the tactical execution and communication of the company’s strategic direction to our various communities. This Manager will have proven track record in managing large properties, be a motivator, a good communicator, and a hands-on manager. He/She works closely with the Property Managers in their regions to ensure implementation and execution of all corporate policies and procedures. This position is also directly involved in overseeing the properties.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Hires, mentors, coach and develop Property Managers that share in a passion for the Company Mission and goals.
- Leads efforts in recruiting by supporting and assisting Property Managers with management succession planning, hiring, training and staff development.
- Supervises quality Property Managers, capable of performing at or above standards in all areas.
- Meets with Property Managers regularly to review Property operations and financial performance and ensures Property managers know what is expected of them.
- Evaluates performance of the Property Managers.
- Ensures that all Property Managers understand and follow Company policies, practices and the Company Mission.
- Communicates regularly, accurately, and effectively with Company management, Community residents, government agencies, and corporate staff.
- Frequent travels to the properties in their region to ensure Property Managers are in cadence with Property objectives and performance as well company mission.
- Maximize revenue from all properties, exceed company and regional financial goals, contribution, profit and NOI budgets.
- Ensure effective measures are in place to attain financial goals.
- Analyze statements and variances from each property.
- Review and submit property budget for approval.
- Makes regional decisions and takes effective action to manage budgeted expenses in controllable areas of payroll, supplies, utilities, repairs, maintenance and other miscellaneous items.
- Collects and reviews monthly marketing surveys from Business partners (Regional Marketing/leasing coordinators, Property Managers and on-site leasing) Managers
- Review and approve quarterly marketing plans submitted by Regional marketing/leasing coordinators
- Ensures that the Property Managers, Business Managers and other employees under his/her area supervision are in compliance with all Local, State and Federal employment laws, including wage and hour, breaks, human rights and equal employment opportunities.
- Audits to maintain safe working conditions, per OSHA standards, for employees and residents, resolving safety concerns quickly.
- Quickly and fully implements directives from Company Senior and upper management and corporate headquarters.
- Act as liaison between upper management and on-site personnel.
- Ensures all outside investors, brokers/dealers receive highest level of concern and care, during tours.
- Establishes Property and Business management team direction to implementing a friendly and helpful working relationship with employees, residents and business vendors.
- Is available to all Management, investors, dealers/brokers to communicate and identify their needs and address their questions or concerns immediately.
- Continually supports, monitors management training of staff to improve technical and professional knowledge of services and management skills.
- Other duties may be assigned as needed.
- 3-5 years successful regional management experience, in class A property management
- College graduate preferred CPM designation or candidate.
- Must be willing to travel(about 70%); Majority of the travel is from site to site within the assigned region
- Property Rehab experience is a plus
- Strong operational orientation
- Proven Success in meeting NOI (net operating income)
- Proficient in personal computer skills and in business-related computer software, including Microsoft Office products and use of e-mail.
- Strong knowledge of general business and accounting concepts and practices.
- Team player with excellent leadership, supervisory, analytical, and reasoning skills.
- Self-motivated, responsible, accountable and mature, with a desire to excel and grow.
- Must have the ability to develop and implement a strong marketing plan or their portfolio of properties
- Excellent training, mentoring, coaching and communications skills.
- Highest levels of honesty, integrity and ethics.
- Able to read and understand the provided financial statements with proficiency in companies P& L reporting.
- Regional Property Manager must work the appropriate schedule that supports the requirements of the business needs.
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, FSA, 401k and much more!
To apply for this position, please reply with your resume.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Property Management: 3 years (Required)
- Marketing Strategy: 2 years (Preferred)
License or certification: