We have a current contract opportunity for a .Net Developer.
- Design, develop, deploy and support .NET enterprise level software solutions within architectural, security and code quality guidelines considering performance, scalability and sustainability
- Estimate effort required to complete task
- Work in a fast-paced project team using agile project management methodologies
- Design, develop, deploy and support .NET application, windows service, web application and API
- Production support is required
- Minimum 8 years developing multi-user .NET enterprise level software
- Core .NET languages
- Must have experience creating API (REST,RPC) and windows service application development and WCP web service application development
- .NET development using SQL Server databases and code repository functionality (GIT, VS TFS)
- Experience with SSMS and basic SQL as well as experience with developing for AZURE Cloud platform and experience working with AGILE SDLC methodology
- Ability to switch between core development and existing application support
- Strong analytical skills, production support and troubleshooting experience
- Good to have working knowledge of Java and IBPM BPM knowledge
WE ARE ONLY ABLE TO ENGAGE WITH CANDIDATES WHO CAN WORK DIRECTLY WITH US VIA W-2 OR 1099. SORRY, WE ARE UNABLE TO WORK WITH 3RD PARTIES.
Job Type: Contract