RES is the nation’s largest and most experienced provider of ecological restoration and water resource solutions. To date, we have restored over 180 stream miles and 40,400 wetland acres and conserved and preserved 6,100 acres of endangered species habitats. RES operations include planting over 11,000,000 restorative trees and reducing over 240 tons of polluting nutrients. RES navigates and streamlines the environmental permitting process with solutions that balance economic development and ecological sustainability.
The Sales Administrator will work in support of Vice President, Sales and Regional Client Solutions Managers by developing and maintaining robust sales reports and analytics, ensuring consistent data capture from sales
team, supporting sales team training and new process integration, assisting with internal and external sales communications, and performing administrative, clerical, and scheduling functions.
- Owns reporting and analytics for use by sales team, management team, and board of directors
- Drives data integrity and consistency while producing clear, useful, and intuitive report outputs
- Builds internal relationships and communicates frequently and effectively with key team members
- Stewards training material development/distribution and new process integration with sales team
- Collaborates with Marketing Team to develop/deliver effective communication to/from sales team
- Performs clerical duties related to event/meeting scheduling and logistics, expense reporting and coding, travel scheduling, and other reporting and administrative duties on behalf of sales
Core Working Relationships:
- Members of RES regional & corporate teams inclusive of sales, finance, accounting, legal, land, regulatory, project management, government affairs, marketing, and business development
- All members of the RES sales team including Client Solutions Managers, Solutions Analysts, Client Solutions Project Managers, and Credit Sales Coordinators
- RES client base comprising private and public sector infrastructure developers in addition to federal, state, and municipal government entities with water resource compliance mandates
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Office products, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- BS/BA in a field with nexus to job description
- Direct experience with consistent data capture, analysis, and reporting across multiple platforms;
proficiency with remote communication and organization among multiple team members
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
RES is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.