JPMorgan Chase (Asset and Wealth Management)
Plano, TX & Jersey City, NJ
**90 day right to hire**
Resource Solutions is working in partnership with JP Morgan Chase, one of the oldest financial institutions in the United States. With a history dating back over 200 years, and a presence in over 100 markets, JP Morgan Chase employs over 250,000 people globally.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You will be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders daily to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You will work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Advanced knowledge of application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Knowledge of industry wide technology trends and best practices
- Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals, and passionate about building an innovative culture
- Experience in building high-performance desktop/web applications
- Experience leveraging modern frameworks, libraries, tools, and languages
- Experience in test driven development using modern source control and continuous integration (CI)
- Understanding of OO and functional programming paradigms
- Understanding of full software development lifecycle (SDLC) and agile approach
- Understanding of UX methodologies
- Familiarity with Investment Banking, FinTech, or Financial Markets
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
JPMorgan Chase sites are closed due to Covid-19; roles are remote however you will be required to work onsite once office reopen in the future.
- HTML5: 5 years (Required)
- UX: 5 years (Preferred)
- front end development: 5 years (Required)
- Plano, TX 75024 (Required)
- United States (Preferred)
- Roles are tax W2 only; no C2C or third party agencies; we are unable to sponsor or transfer H1B or any type of visa. Please understand this when you apply.
Full Time Opportunity:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Temporarily due to COVID-19