Ruan is hiring full time home daily drivers to haul batteries for our dedicated national customer based in Canby, OR. We have a variety of local positions available, all with a Monday-Friday schedule starting between 6-7am. These drivers are paid $24.15/r with overtime pay after 40 hours per week. Join the Ruan team and apply today! For more information on the different types of local positions, call our recruiting department at 1-800-879-7826.
- $24.15 per hour with OT after 40
- Monday-Friday starting between 6-7am
- Paid weekly
- Excellent benefit package to include pension plan
- Hazardous material required within 60 days of hire, Ruan will assist to obtain
- Ruan offers a great benefits package that include, dental, vision, matching 401K, PTO, short and long term disability and free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Must be at least 22 years or older
- No more than three moving violations in the past three years (some restrictions apply)
- No more than one DOT recordable preventable accident in the last three years
- Additional qualifications will apply
- With the Department of Transportation's Drug and Alcohol Clearinghouse in effect, all applicants must create a profile at fmcsa.dot.gov before being hired
- 9 months of tractor-trailer experience within the past three years
- 9 months of tractor/trailer experience required
- Newly hired drivers earn 80 hours of vacation after one year
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Great benefits including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Retirement Plan. Company matches 50 percent of your deferral (up to 6 percent) after one year of service.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) Health Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Dependent Care Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Short and long term disability
- Benefits start in 30 days of employment
- Free virtual visits with Doctor On Demand or in-network provider
- Wellness and tuition reimbursements
Call a recruiter today at (800) 879-7826.
EOE | Dedicated to Diversity
Submit a quick application to get started!