- High School Diploma or GED
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Disability Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Health Insurance
Position overview: The Assistant Manager is responsible for the overall operation on an opening, mid or closing shift including supervision of the hospitality partners, guest relations, accurate staffing levels, food and beverage quality, proper safety and sanitation procedures all to ensure an exceptional dining experience at every opportunity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Selecting, scheduling, training, developing, mentoring and leading a team of restaurant professionals to execute according to COSI standards.
- Maintaining high service standards ensuring that each shift is run efficiently while exceeding the guest expectations at every opportunity.
- Driving sales and profitability through operational excellence including food cost, labor cost and managing all restaurant supplies with accuracy.
What’s in it for you?
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, Vision Care Program, Prescription Plan, Paid Vacation, Direct Deposit, Tuition Assistance and Meal Discounts
- Strong quality of life because our hours of operation provide our managers with the ability to be home hours before other casual dining concepts.
What you need to bring….
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience working in a fast casual/quick service or casual full service restaurant with annual sales of $2M plus.
- High school diploma or GED is required.
- Strong Culinary skills/background is highly preferred.
- Strong passion and commitment to the guests, both internal and external.
- Proven success working with corporate systems, methods and processes that contribute to great execution.
- Stable job history which demonstrates upward career progression.
- Exceptional communication skills.
COSI is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- Management: 2 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)