Performs diversified clerical/secretarial duties related to a clinical support office.
1. Performs diversified clerical/secretarial duties which may include, but are not limited to:
Typing various correspondence, reports, articles, etc.
Taking notes or dictation.
Transcribing from notes, dictation or Dictaphone.
Scheduling appointments, meetings, etc.
Maintaining files, records, etc.
Taking meetings minutes.
Performing receptionist duties.
Answering, screening, routing telephone calls; taking, delivering messages.
Gathering and recording information.
Filing patient records.
Preparing statistical data.
Keeping inventory and ordering supplies.
2. Performs related duties, as required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent, required.
- Prior PC experience, required.
- Knowledge of medical terminology, required.
- Typing 55 wpm. Ability to operate a Dictaphone, where required. Shorthand, as required by the department.
Ability to communicate effectively