This position will act as a liaison between between our customers and professional staff to provide maximum efficiency in accordance with standard operating procedures.
Education, Experience & Background:
- Super-Serve and Always Exceed the Customer’s Expectations. Customer satisfaction is the focus of every task performed, by every associate.
- Provide Support for the location to facilitate the Greeting and offering of assistance and information to our customers through the execution of the SERVE sales process
- Computer system maintenance – accurate data entry of relevant information as well as supporting the efforts of peer assocaites This will include maintaining the following SDS files and reporting functions: New order file;Customer Advisal Report, Customer Reminder report; Open exam orders
- Ensure the proper maintainance of patient files in compliance with Visionworks operational business processes.
- Answer all incoming telephone inquiries using proper phone greeting/etiquette according to the SERVE sales process
- Processing and verification of third party insurance information.
- Proper handling of all money related transactions
- Participate in training of all responsibilities assigned to the Optical Assistant position.
- Adhere to privacy and confidential and proprietary company policies and procedures (i.e. HIPAA)
- Participate in any/all training and educational activities necessary to fulfill at least the minimum requirements as specified within your departmental goals. This is in addition to, the completion of any activities necessary for the maintenance of professional affiliations or organizational requirements
- As required by changing business needs, complete additional responsibilities as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Minimum of six (6) months’ work experience in Retail, Sales or Customer Service
- Customer Service Experience Preferred
- Optical Knowledge is helpful
If you are prohibited from working on a government contract, this may disqualify you from consideration for this position.
HVHC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religious beliefs, sex, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability or history of disability, genetic information, status as a protected veteran or disabled veteran, or any other status protected by Federal, state or local law.