- Time Management
- CompTIA A+
- Driver's License
Our Santa Cruz County Based Local Business needs a capable, motivated entry level Systems Administrator to take over all aspects of the configuration and maintenance of our computer systems. Do you enjoy solving complex technical support issue head-on? Can you pivot focus at a moment’s notice? Are you constantly learning and up to date with current technology advancements? If you can answer yes to those questions, then you could be next valuable member of Bay Photos IT Department.
Essential Job Functions
- Provide technical support for both hardware and software issues our user's encounter.
- Manage the configuration and operation of client-based computer operating systems.
- Use Jira to respond to and resolve help desk requests.
- Create user accounts using the Google G Suite administrator console.
- Support multiple locations in and out of state.
- Install and test computer and printing related equipment.
- Contact third party companies to schedule warranty service visits.
- Install and configure new workstations, peripheral equipment, and software.
- Image New PC’s and install company specific software.
- Document new IT procedures and follow currently documented IT procedures.
- Assign users and computers to proper groups in Active Directory.
- Educate customers on product use and assist them in fully utilizing available features.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses.
- Deploy New printer requiring you to two-person Lift up to 126 lbs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- The Ability to lift 50 pounds without assistance.
- 2 year working experience in IT or equivalent college experience.
- CompTIA A+ Certification or completed within 6 months or hire date.
- Experience with Windows, Apple and Linux computing.
- Strong Organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to document step by step IT procedures.
- Strong troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills.
- Be able to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills and English fluency.
- Have a valid standard class C Driver’s License.
- Benefits upon completion of eligibility requirements.
- Company and exclusive Fuji Discount.
- Pay Rate: Full Time, $18.00 to $24.00 /hourly + Annual Bonus