- Google Analytics
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Adobe Acrobat
- Content Management Systems
- Microsoft Office
Marketing Intern - Job Description
- Assist in further developing marketing calendar that is shared with stakeholders
- Assist in running weekly marketing meeting with Director
- Research email marketing services
- Research Paid Search methodologies
- Collect, sort, and combine contact info/mailing lists
- Further develop and communicate brand messaging by writing or editing content for social media, and advertising campaigns/communications, etc.
- Assist with tracking and analytics of all campaigns and initiatives.
- Provide support as needed for events/fundraisers.
- Perform other duties as required.
This job might be for you if:
- Pursuing a B.A. or B.S. in marketing, communications, journalism or related field, or equivalent experience.
- Strong experience in Social Media Networks: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram.
- Demonstrate and have a passion for developing and executing social media campaigns and programs.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Able to move at a fast pace without compromising quality.
- Experience with multi-media forms of communications preferred.
- Familiarity with Content Management Systems, Adobe Creative Cloud, Web publishing is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, Google Analytics/Docs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Adobe Acrobat: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Networking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)