If you have a passion for being on screen and love design and digital content creation this is a unique hard to come by opportunity:
Note: This is not a videography position. Please read job requirements below.
In a little, over five years Visme has grown to one of the leading Visual Communication tools online empowering over 1.5 million people to create beautiful and effective presentations, infographics, reports and social media graphics without any design training or background.
Its mission is to empower users from all fields and professions to communicate more effectively through visual content and that's where this position comes into play.
One of our goals is to increase brand awareness through the creation of high-quality educational video content that will not only engage and entertain a general audience, but also serve as a valuable guide for our current user base of more than 1.5 million people from over 100 countries.
We are looking for a highly versatile, creative and motivated visual storyteller who is knowledgeable and passionate about any of the following topics:
- Visual communication
- Visual storytelling
- Visual marketing
- Data visualizations
- Graphic design
The ideal candidate is able to
- Consistently produce high-quality, informative video content
- Get in front of the camera to educate audience on key topics
- Handle all aspects of the production including: writing scripts with the help of our content team, presenting in front of the camera, translating written content into a visual format, creating graphics to supplement on-camera presentation, producing and editing the final video
- Repurpose content from our blog into educational and engaging videos to be published on YouTube and disseminated through social media and newsletters
- Take ownership over projects, from initiation through to final deliverable, incorporating feedback from content producers
- Present practical visual communication tips in a way that is engaging, entertaining and easy to grasp for non-designers
- Understand audience needs and pain points in order to produce content that consistently resonates with them and fulfills their needs. Our target audience includes marketers, business executives, entrepreneurs, educators, consultants and students.
- Brainstorm and generate new content ideas outside of what has already been covered on our blog to increase brand awareness
Your skills and competencies include:
- Highly proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud Suite including Premier, After Effects, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Advanced knowledge of DSLR camera equipment and audio production
- Experience creating compelling stories with video to engage new and existing audience members online
- Proven experience with short videos suited for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other social networks
- Excellent script writing ability and strong editorial and storytelling skills
- Passion for educating audiences on visual communication principles
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Speak English at idiomatic level.
- A strong portfolio of similar video projects created for Youtube and other social networks with proven audience engagement results
We are looking for the right fit. You do not have to be onsite.
- Recruiters: We know you gotta make a living; sorry we don’t work with recruiters.
- Applicants only, unsolicited services or other offers will be deleted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract
- Video Editing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe Creative Suite: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic Design: 1 year (Preferred)
- Adobe After Effects or Premier: 1 year (Preferred)