Quest Academy is a leading, non-profit private independent school for gifted students in grades Pre-K - 8 located in Palatine, IL outside of Chicago. The mission of Quest Academy is to provide gifted children with a challenging curriculum and a nurturing environment, emphasizing sound character, along with scholarship and creativity in both the academics and the arts. The Quest Academy community values the individuality of each child and encourages each to strive for personal excellence. To learn more about Quest Academy, visit www.questacademy.org
Quest Academy seeks a marketing professional who possesses the experience, talent, and initiative to creatively place the school in the spotlight for parents seeking an outstanding education for their gifted child. The candidate must possess obvious energy and enthusiasm for furthering the mission of Quest Academy by the design and implementation of outstanding educational campaigns. This person must have outstanding written and oral communications skills with the ability to give professional and compelling speeches to individuals and large groups about the advantages of a Quest Academy education. This is a strategic role, but in addition to being strategic, this individual will need to have experience creating and managing tactical marketing plans to execution.
This opportunity is a full time position and includes benefits. Salary based on background, skills, and experience. The Director of Marketing and Enrollment reports to the Head of School and fulfills the following duties:
- Establish and advance enrollment results as the highest priority by creating and implementing a strong marketing plan.
- Creatively design campaigns to focus on Quest Academy’s strengths as a gifted school in order to increase enrollment.
- Oversee the management of the Quest Academy brand, including signage and our digital properties.
- Supervise the Admissions Manager in order to successfully enroll new students and to maintain the enrollment process.
- Supervise the Communications Manager in order to successfully build and maintain our public image by designing appropriate content for our website, social networks, newsletters, promotional materials and press releases. This includes developing and promoting current and future parent information sessions to build awareness of the unique characteristics of gifted children and Quest’s important role in serving that community, ultimately increasing our enrollment.
- Lead and manage Quest ambassadors, maintaining positive relationships with all school volunteers, parents, local government and business leaders, and others whose understanding of and commitment to the school is desirable for the institution’s vitality and success.
- Work closely with the Director of Development to ensure consistent messaging with alumni relations and business development activities.
- Work with the Board of Trustees to plan long-term strategic marketing plans that can then be implemented by the team in order to enhance enrollment opportunities. Track progress on these programs and report on results.
- Develop and manage the marketing budget for the school.
In addition to the specific tasks outlined above, it is the responsibility of all Quest employees to:
- Understand and support Quest’s mission and philosophy and to promote a positive image of the school.
- Contribute to a harmonious school atmosphere by working cooperatively with colleagues, staff and administration.
- Respect the confidentiality of private information relating to students, colleagues and the general administration of the school.
- Refrain from establishing close relationships with colleagues, students, parents or trustees that would compromise professional integrity.
- Demonstrate responsibility and punctuality.
- Attend social functions outside of regular school hours, such as Auction, Odyssey and graduation.
- Display flexibility in responding to new situations and expectations.
- Show willingness to consider and implement suggestions for improvement.
- Display a positive attitude and a helpful, nonjudgmental demeanor.
- Model the ethical and moral values that Quest students are expected to embody.
- Dress in a neat, professional manner (no blue jeans, sweat or tee shirts, unless called for by a special day or event).
- A minimum Bachelor’s degree in marketing or a related field; Master’s degree preferred
- Five or more years of marketing experience with at least three years of leadership experience (preferred) including a special focus on lead generation, digital marketing, SEO, SEM, email, and website marketing
- Experience with marketing analytics software, CRM systems, marketing automation programs
- Experience creating and executing strategic marketing plans across multiple channels
- Experience in the education field or a private school environment preferred
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
Quest Academy places the health and safety of it's students, faculty, and staff as a top priority and has instituted many safety measures aligned with the recommendations of the CDC, as outlined in our Reopening Handbook found on our website.
- Leadership: 3 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative -- innovative and risk-taking
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative