Ludowici Roof Tile Inc., is seeking an organized, detail oriented, team builder to supervise the efficient running of various departments on night shift. Will be responsible for directing the work of a team, ensure compliance with safety programs and enforce Company/Union policies. Ability to work as part of a team is essential. Attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Supervise assigned production area.
- Train/coach team members and new employees on job functions and safe practices.
- Establish and adjust procedures to meet production schedules, production efficiencies and budget objectives.
- Enforce Company policies and practices.
- Oversee cost effective use of equipment and supplies.
- Ensure compliance with OSHA
- Work well with other functional groups.
- Maintain time and production records.
- Troubleshoot problem areas and develop solutions.
- Maintain clean and safe working environment.
- Provides coverage for absence of key personnel.
- Other duties as assigned by the senior supervisor.
- Participate in Company and department safety program.
- Comply with Company Policies and Procedures
- Position typically requires a minimum of three years of progressive experience or training.
- Prior supervisor experience required.
- Working knowledge of OSHA guidelines.
- Ability to work with all levels of management required.
- Strong organizational, problem solving, and analytical skills required, including the ability to manage priorities and workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm required.
- Proven leadership and business acumen skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to motivate subordinates required.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Ability to regularly stand, walk, climb, reach and use hands to feel objects, tools and controls. Ability to lift or move 10 to 50 lbs and materials regularly.
- Processing Plant environment. Frequently required to enter areas that have cold and wet conditions, areas with high dust levels and odors, and areas with moderate to extreme levels of noise .Ludowici Roof Tile is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Ludowici Roof Tile is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Job Type: Full-time
- supervisory: 1 year (Required)
- Supervisor: 1 year (Required)
- New Lexington, Ohio (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off