- Supervising Experience
- Driver's License
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Schroeder Industries (Hydac) is a global leader in the field of Advance Fluid Conditioning Solutions (Filtration).
It is the responsibility of the Vice President of Sales to direct, coordinate, and administer the product development and sales efforts in conjunction with the Manager of Distribution Sales with the objective of capturing a major share of the filtration markets served. The goals are to achieve a maximum market share, sales and profit in a manner consistent with the overall objectives of the Company. The position requires interaction with outside customers, all employees at all locations, contact with suppliers and customers, and direct supervision responsibilities.
Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, manage and continually improve the product management and sales policies and objectives consistent with the Company goals.
- Manage and direct all Product Managers, Market Specific Sales Personnel, and Customer Service Personnel.
- Work with the Distribution Sales Manager to develop, maintain, and administer a profitable and supportive distribution network globally.
- Identify, establish, and monitor the development and introduction of new products and improvements to existing products within the limits of Company objectives and resources.
- Work with the Product Managers to maintain a continuous review of competitive products, prices and costs.
- Work with Product Managers and Customer Service to maintain and review prices and discounts for all products consistent with current Company policy.
- Utilize the Company’s information systems and employee related software and hardware as required to maximize productivity.
- Recommend improvements to the overall product management and sales programs that are consistent with short and long-term objectives.
- Recommend and approve on-going training for employees in the various divisions, example fluid power division, for the purpose of enhancing their productivity and expertise within their area(s) of responsibility.
- Prioritize schedules, budgets, and complete project goals as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Sales, Manufacturing, or business related field or equivalent work experience is required.
- Minimum of eight (8) years’ of liquid filtration or fluid power experience or combination of education and experience is required.
- Ability to adequately train Company and/or distributor personnel is required.
- Supervisory experience is required.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is required.
- Experience in Industrial distribution is preferred.
- Experience in an outside sales position is preferred.
Skills and Abilities:
- CRM software experience is required, SAP is a plus.
- Five + years’ experience with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Excellent verbal, written and communication skills.
Certificates and Licenses:
- Valid driver’s license.
- Valid Passport.
- Excellent multi-tasking, organizational, presentation skills.
- Traveling (including driving) is required. Overnight travel of 2-3 nights per week is frequent.
We regret that we cannot respond to all responses. No phone calls please.
Job Type: Full-time