OnSight Vision, Inc has an immediate opening for a IN State-Licensed Optometrist.
This is a - open position for an immediate fill-in role: Friday, October 11th
We’re a rapidly growing start-up looking to change the way patients think about receiving eyecare. The ideal candidate will have at least one years’ experience working as a licensed Optometrist, mobile experience or interest and a background in treating eye-related disorders and conditions.
– Conduct onsite workplace / in-person routine eye examinations provided mobile technologies
– Determine patient’s visual needs with an ergonomic approach
– Evaluate eye-related symptoms
– Prescribe corrective lenses when required
– Refer patients to a board-certified ophthalmologist/optometrist if additional follow-up care required
– Contact lens exam services (renewals only preferred)
– Identify eye health safety factors that could impact vision, such as digital eye strain
What we’re looking for
About OnSight Vision, IncWe serve forward thinking companies who wish to attract and retain talent by offering unique healthcare perks to their employees. We have a nationwide network of licensed optometrists and opticians who perform onsite / in-person comprehensive eye examinations. Our eye care partners range from those just starting out and looking to start an innovative, new practice, to established doctors looking to try something different.
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $700.00 to $750.00 /day
Relocation Assistance Provided: