Job: IBM Sterling
Location: Plano TX
Received JD :
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provides technical leadership for the Order Management Solutions team.
- Designs and implements Sterling OMS solutions into existing environments and designing business workflows to ensure proper application mapping/flow.
- Leads in design sessions and code reviews of extensions and customizations of the Sterling development framework.
- Develops Java based extensions of Sterling OMS, Java/EE, and Oracle and Middleware technologies.
- Supports a wide range of technology projects using Sterling OMS, including configurations, software development, installation of patches and upgrades, etc.
- Collaborates with Solution Architects and Business Analysts to extend the capabilities of the Sterling OMS platform.
- Partners with other technical teams (middleware, database, infrastructure, etc.), create interface documents and mappings to ensure that the OMS is built in a Service Oriented Architecture manner.
- Participates and supports in the solution testing and deployment.
- Develops and documents standard operating procedures, best practices and technical documentation in a technical repository.
Required skills, abilities, and certifications
- 4 plus years of experience designing and implementing Sterling OMS solutions into existing environments.
- Ability to collaborate with other technical experts and develop solution and functional design documents to support development of final solutions.
- Configuration/Administrator level knowledge using Sterling Order Management components, API's, related interfaces and configuration.
- Writing of product extensions and interfaces to ensure proper functionality and integration with other systems.
- Design of business workflows to ensure proper application mapping/flow.
- Proven ability to partner with quality assurance teams to develop and execute automated testing scenarios to support end-user and performance-based testing.
- Experience in Java/EE and specifically in developing Java based extensions of Sterling OMS.
- Experience in Oracle and Middleware technologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with proven ability to partner with stakeholders.
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, is a self starter with strong initiative, and ability to manage/execute workload to deliver high quality results.
Recommended skills, abilities, and certifications
- 4 years of experience in a Sterling production support team lead or related role, which includes:
o Familiarity with WebSphere Commerce.
o Experience with JMS messaging services.
- Additional experience with Sterling WebCallCenter, Sterling WebStore and Sterling RCP would be preferable but not required.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance