SAS, Python Development
Phone & Skype!!
Data Analytics Engineer
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Gather and document requirements from internal customers.
- Design architecture and prototype solutions for data processing, methodological, analytical, and statistical projects that span across multiple comScore products.
- Build, test, and troubleshoot new features and concepts and integrate into production process.
- Validate and analyze output to ensure that all requirements are successfully met.
- Exercise your experience in the development lifecycle through analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of this system.
- Collaborate with teams in Software Engineering, Operations, and Panel Sciences to deliver timely and quality data.
- Educate current SAS analysts/developers to internally maintain production, test, and adhoc Python code.
- 2-3 years of Python development experience in a professional, production environment using version control (Git preferred).
- Experience in data analysis and problem solving with Python (pandas and numpy).
- Experience using SAS preferred. Reading SAS is more important to us than a pure SAS developer.
- Deep knowledge of relational databases and methods for efficiently retrieving data.
- Ability to think creatively and solve complex problems.
- Excellent verbal, written and computer communication skills with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to consistently meet data expectations; holds team and self-accountable.
- Ability to manage change, course correct, and respond decisively.