What You Will Do
At Lowe’s, we’ve always been more than just a hardware store. We’re also home to everything that makes your home feel like home. And for thousands of Lowe’s associates, we’re home to fresh starts, rewarding opportunities, and endless career possibilities.
As a Lowe’s Retail Associate, you’ll set the standard for how we engage our customers and communities.
What's in It for You?
Beyond the chance to make a difference for customers and teammates, each day will offer the chance opportunity to learn, grow, and celebrate wins together with your Lowe’s team. Retail Associates also enjoy:
- Flexible work schedules.
- A 10% discount on Lowe’s merchandise.
- Access to training and tuition reimbursement programs.
- Eligibility for performance-based bonuses.
- Access to comprehensive physical, mental, and financial benefits.
- And access to thousands of other discounts such as cell phone plans, car insurance, computers, and more*.
Your Day at Lowe's
- Deliver excellent customer service.
- Answer customer questions.
- Process orders, deliveries, and loading tickets.
- Load customer merchandise.
- Maintain a store that feels like home for customers and teammates.
- Restock merchandise.
- Be able to sit, bend, stand, move around the store, and lift items up to 25 lbs. unassisted and possibly more on occasion with assistance.
- Be able to use common retail tools such as basic computer applications and smart phone devices.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $15.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Weekend availability
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Work Location: One location