Rack and Riddle is looking for a Data Entry Clerk with a strong focus on data assistance. Responsible for inputting activities into our Winery Managment system. Maintains and processes accurate and timely system inventory records that support operational efficiency and effective flow of information.
- Ensures timely set-up of materials in the computer tracking system. Facilitates Bill of Materials set-up ahead of production readiness:
- Sets up, maintains and manages all supplies/packaging materials in Winery tracking system - ensuring customer, category and project accounting functionality and integrity.
- Assists in BOM system maintenance and accuracy ahead of production work order creation * Facilitates material flow that is synchronized with daily, weekly and monthly production schedules by timely generation of accurate pallet, bin, and cage identification tags.
- Works with warehouse staff and uses approved inventory control practices to ensure inventory system accuracy.
- Facilitates end of run reconciliation process for packaging materials. Provides updated information from the inventory tracking system to support reports and communication for customers.
- Supports appropriate cycle counting and physical inventory processes.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Embraces and acts as role model for a company culture that strives for a safe and teamwork oriented environment that focuses on customer gratification by delivering high quality goods and service.
- Collect daily production report packets and verify completeness. Work closely with team leads and the Production Coordinator to modify forms/process as required.
- Complete daily production system updates and customer specific reports.
- Troubleshoot and fix any system errors.
- Work with Staff Accountant on inventory and bottling record accuracy validation for all reporting.
- Work with floor leads to ensure that their location specific information matches system inventories.
- Inventory support staff
- Warehouse staff
- Packaging Line Leads
- Quality Assurance
- Cellar Operations
- Business Development
- Post high school education desired
- 3-5 years of experience in warehouse, production and materials control roles desired but not required.
- Experience and exposure in materials management function desired.
- Computer and systems capability – including MS Office Suite/Excel, winery management software (ideally vinX2), and other production/materials applications.
- Customer service orientation and focus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Primary job duties are in English. Bilingual (English, Spanish) a plus.
- Inventory and warehouse management experience desired.
- Ability and desire to work collaboratively within cross-functional team environment.
- Must possess high level of accuracy, attention to detail and follow-through in all tasks.
- Ability to work safely and accurately in a fast-paced environment is required
Rack & Riddle is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- Winery Management Systems: 1 year (Preferred)
- vintrace software: 1 year (Preferred)