- Project Management
- Big Data
ClearScale is a leading cloud systems integration company and AWS Premier Consulting Partner providing a wide range of cloud services including: cloud consulting, architecture design, migration, automation, application development, and managed services.
We help Fortune 500 enterprises, mid-sized business, and startups in verticals like: Healthcare, Education, Financial Services, Security, Media and Technology succeed with ambitious, challenging, and unique cloud projects. We architect, develop, and launch innovative and sophisticated solutions using the best cutting-edge cloud technologies.
ClearScale is growing quickly and there is high demand for the services we provide. Clients come to us for our deep experience with Big Data, Containerization, Serverless Infrastructure, Microservices, IoT, Machine Learning, DevOps and more.
This is a unique opportunity for you to make a big impact, enjoy competitive compensation, work on a wide variety of projects for clients across multiple industries, and work alongside some of the best minds in the cloud.
The Technical Cloud Project Manager is a client-facing role. The PM’s responsibilities start from the moment a project is signed and until the engagement is complete and the project is successful. The position is a blend of Project Manager and Technologist.
- Manages client engagements from kickoff to delivery
- Monitors project dates, tasks, hours spent, risks, blockers & customer satisfaction throughout the project life cycle
- Identifies scope changes from the original plan or agreement and escalates to the management team
- Works directly with Tech Leads and Directors to ensure project success
- Facilitates meetings and other communication, status reporting and takes meeting notes-- Manages customer expectations and meets clients face to face as needed
- Seeks process improvements
- Does not manage personnel
- Does not perform any "hands-on" technical work
- Reviews Project Hours Reports for Accuracy, Detail, Correct Projects, Limits
DESIRED SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- 5+ years of Technical Project Management / Engagement Management
- Understanding of infrastructure and cloud technologies is a must; AWS knowledge preferred -- Consulting organization experience is highly preferred
- Proficient in Project Scheduling and Project Life cycle best practices
- Organized and motivated team player, with the ability to manage multiple projects while paying close attention to detail
- Highly responsible, self-motivated, and able to work with minimal supervision
- Results oriented person with the ability to adapt to a constantly changing environment
- Strong communicator (both verbal and written) skills are a must
- Familiar with Jira, Confluence and other project management tools
- Familiar with Scrum/Agile
Job Type: Full-time
- AWS: 1 year (Required)
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)