- POSITION INFORMATION
- Position summary:
- The Dishwasher and Utility Worker helps ensure guest satisfaction by maintaining all dishes, pots, pans, trays, silverware, glasses, equipment, utensils, kitchen and work area in a clean and sanitized condition. In addition, this job requires that the employee keep the dishwashing machine station, three compartment sinks and related areas clean.
- MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Must be able to speak, read and write English and be at least 16 years old.
Required length and type of experience:
- No previous experience necessary.
Required licensure, certification or registry:
- Must have a valid driver's license.
Job Type: Part-time
- Driver's License (Required)