National Payroll & Benefits Company is seeking a career minded candidate for an
Account Executive (Payroll Sales Position). The Company utilizes the largest payroll software platform in the Country and is seeking to expand its Salesforce in the Northeast Region. Our Candidate will need to makes presentations, conduct demonstrations, make telephone calls, door to door visits, foot canvasses and develop leads in order to generate prospective clients and maintain and grow accounts. Make sales pitches, negotiate and close business deals.
- Identify new business opportunities, initiating communication and present Triton’s payroll and human resources solutions to businesses and decision makers.
- Build and maintain ongoing relationships with clients including scheduling and attending meetings and understanding the nature of the clients’ business.
- Ensure that clients know how to use the products and services and provide assistance if necessary.
- Build partnerships with other companies. Reach out to accounting professionals, small to medium sized business prospects, bankers, lead groups, etc., to develop leads.
- Enter orders, quotes and pricing efficiently and correctly into the company’s SalesForce.com data base.
- Make outbound calls to assigned territory by phone to regular and prospective customers to develop relationships and execute individual account sales plans.
- Meet product quotas by preparing and delivering effective product presentations by emphasizing the additional value and benefits the product/services will bring.
- Meet monthly sales goals.
- Reach out, develop and increase customer base from leads generated by Marketing Department. Manage day-to-day client communications and relationships and resolves customer concerns.
- Gather and coordinate information from clients. Prepare client and sales paperwork for submission to New Accounts Department. Work collaboratively with all internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction and seamless transition.
- Partner with Director of Sales and New Accounts Department to ensure proper onboarding of clients into the payroll/HR system(s).
- Manage large and small accounts internally and externally.
- Initiate and complete a minimum of 10 foot canvasses per week.
- Conduct a minimum of 3-5 client systems demonstration’s per week.
- Attend assigned conventions, SHRM meetings and Chamber of Commerce meeting per month.
- Performs other duties as assigned or requested.
*The Company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or Business Administration or a High School Diploma with a minimum of 5 years of related experience.
- 4-8 years of related experience.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com and Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of ADP Workforce Now and Run Payroll/HR/Benefits Systems.
- Must be technologically savvy and able to conduct own demonstrations.
- Self-motivated, high energy, goal-oriented, competitive and a desire to succeed.
- Problem solving and analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to identify sales opportunities and develop new accounts.
- Ability to meet department sales goals.
- Possess effective time-management skills.
- Strong presentation skills and proposal development
- Sales, marketing, finance and strategic planning
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Ability to travel as required.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
- NJ Producer (Health and Life)