CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant
HireFlux is currently seeking - Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) to join our team!
The Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) will report to the Nurse (RN) Manager / Supervisor and will work alongside caregivers to provide high quality patient care. We are looking for the Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA) to provide a level of care that exceeds industry standards
These Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)) positions include:
Flexible scheduling with PT, FT, and long-term contracts available.
As part of our team, you will:
- Receive a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Have access to great health/dental/life coverage.
- Be part of a healthcare family committed to both employees and the community.
- Be encouraged to progress in your career.
- Be part of a tight knit group of professionals dedicated to providing high quality care.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant duties and responsibilities including, but not limited to the following:
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant Minimum qualifications:
- Provides direct care to residents in the facility under direction of nursing staff, primarily for their activities of daily living, plan of care assistance with restorative programs, documentation as required by the facility.
- Measuring of vital signs.
- Assist in the transport of patients.
- Sterilize and prepare medical tools and equipment.
- Works closely with Medical and Clinical staff.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- At least (6) months of experience in a Long Term Care (LTC) setting
- CNA – Certification
- Current Physical, MMR vaccine, Current PPD
- Valid CPR certification (Basic Life Support (BLS) or equivalent
- Background checks, pre-employment & drug screenings required
- High School or equivalent required
HIREFLUX WORKS FOR YOUR SUCCESS. We are recruiters on a mission, charged to find the best talent for our clients and destined to find the perfect fit for our candidates. Through our national network of offices, HireFlux provides strategic executive search and management recruitment services to US and international companies.
CNA, Certified Nursing Assistant, Certified Nursing Assistance, Nursing Assistant, Patient Care Technician, PCT, Health Care Technician, Patient Care Assistant, Patient Care Assistance, HCT, PCA, Direct Care Staff Member, Direct Care Staff Member