Brink’s U.S., a division of Brink’s, Incorporated, is the premier provider of armored car transportation, currency and coin processing, ATM servicing and other value added services to financial institutions, retailers and other commercial and government entities. The company has a proud history of providing growth and advancement opportunities for its employees. We have a challenging opportunity for a Customer Care Rep.
The Customer Care Rep is responsible for reviewing internal systems and customer provided information to validate, support, and service the customer by completing the processes across all lines of business. Responsibilities will include research validation of all customer inquiries received from various sources (phone, E-mail, or Web) to be followed up until a resolution is completed in a timely and accurate manner.
• Manage verbal and/or written customer requests/inquiries efficiently
• Manage day-to-day customer requests, all service related issues by resolving problems to minimize customer escalations
• Utilize available systems to extensively research and find root cause for customer inquiries
• Interact with customer, branch operations and other Brink’s partners to find solutions that not only resolve original request, but prevent future inquiries
• Manage process requests and activities in Microsoft Dynamics timely & accurately
• Utilize strong decision-making and problem-solving skills to provide input to Leadership team on Continuous Process Improvements
• Assist with special projects as and when required by the Supervisor or Manager
• Minimum of 7 year(s) subject matter expertise within the secured transportation industry (CIT, Cash Vault, Coin)
• Minimum of 5 year(s) experience in a corporate environment
• Minimum of 5 year(s) experience using Microsoft Office products to include Word and Excel
• Minimum of 5 year(s) experience with direct customer interaction
• High school education or equivalent
• Brinks product line specific support or Operations experience
• Experience working in a Team Environment
• Advanced usage of Excel
• Experience using Microsoft Dynamics or similar systems of record
• College degree or course completion
• Excellent interpersonal/communications skills
• Exceptional written and verbal communication abilities
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
• Advanced research capabilities and proficiency in Brink’s research systems
• Advanced analytical, relationship building, and critical reasoning skills
If you have the background and integrity we require and are looking for a challenging opportunity, we hope you will consider employment with Brink’s U.S. We provide a competitive salary, medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans. In addition, we offer a 401(k) plan with company match. If you are interested and meet the requirements for this position, please apply.
Brink’s, Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer, and is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.