*In order to be considered for this position please apply using the link below:
Amazon Pop-Ups are retail kiosks that offer customers an opportunity to interact with and experience the full range of Amazon devices, from Echo to Fire TV to Kindle, and learn about Amazon services and content. The Amazon Pop-Up team provides a hands-on, customer-friendly way for our visitors to ask experts questions about our devices and features and try them out in person. We are looking for retail employees to support this Pop-Up experience for our customers in Garden City, NY.
· 3+ years of customer facing retail store experience.
· Able to work flexible work hours including nights, weekends and holidays.
· Experience working independently with minimal supervision.
· Experience in assisting customers in person and on the phone, completing trainings, tracking and recording sales and traffic data, merchandising products and promotional materials, cleaning and maintaining presentation standards, keeping product demos functional and receiving inventory.
· Experience in simplifying a product solution by articulating acquired product knowledge gathered through the utilization of training resources.
· High School Diploma or equivalent.
· 5+ years of retail store experience, preferably consumer electronics or high-tech products.
· Strong verbal and written communications skills.
· Composed, poised and professional demeanor.
· Experience with detail oriented work and communication.
· Willingness to roll up one’s sleeves to get the job done.
· Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or related area.
Amazon.com is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $16.00 /hour