Animal Health Care Center is seeking an experienced Registered Veterinary Technician / or Veterinary Receptionist to join our practice.
We are dedicated to improving the lives of animals and educating pet owners. We have special interests in medical/behavioral counseling, low-stress restraint, and animal rescue. We are looking for progressive, like-minded people to be a part of our amazing team!
- Seeking Full-time employment
- Possess exceptional customer service skills
- Possess good grammar and communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter and proactive
- Friendly demeanor and positive attitude
- Maintain the ability to remain calm and efficient in a fast-paced environment
- Must be a team player and know the importance of working well with others
- Computer proficiency (DVMAX, internet, word processing)
- Must be able to work weekends, evenings and holidays
- Works well under pressure
- 1-2 Years experience
*We offer competitive compensation, continuing education, medical benefits and paid time-off (full-time employees only)*
Serious applicants only.
NO PHONE CALLS; do not call our office to inquire about this position or your application status.
Job Type: Full-time