We are seeking an AP Specialist/ Administrative Assistant to work at the corporate office located in Southlake, TX.
This position will be responsible for administrative tasks in support of the owner, office manager and superintendents. He/she will provide administrative support by coordinating office operations and procedures in order to ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. This position is tasked with handling critical and confidential administrative responsibilities for the office including payroll and accounts payable, while providing excellent customer service.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Accounts Payable
- Bank draw scheduling & coordination
- Coordinating the bidding process with new homes (distributing plans to subcontractors & suppliers & assisting on estimating new jobs)
- Greeting visitors and providing excellent customer service
- General administrative duties
- Supporting the office manager, as well as, the owner and superintendents
- Maintaining office supply inventory, placing orders for additional supplies as needed and approved.
- Assisting with scheduling as needed.
- Supporting staff as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Heavy AP knowledge and experience
- QuickBooks experience is a MUST
- MINIMUM 3 years’ experience in Payroll, AP and Customer Service skills required.
- Must live a reasonable distance to Southlake
- Industry experience in Construction, Home Building, Real Estate and the like required.
- Very Strong Administrative Skills
- Strong computer skills – Word, Excel, and Outlook experience required.
- Timberline experience is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- Administrative Assistant: 3 years
- Accounts Payable: 1 year