New Entry-Level Events Associate in the Big Apple!
Full-Time Opening | Full Training Provided
Our New York-based client is opening its hiring process and growing the company. As a result, they are looking for an Entry Level Events Associate who not only has a great personality but is dynamic, ambitious and outstanding fun to work with!
Marketing, events or sales experience is desirable but not necessary. Excellent communication and people skills and a positive attitude are essential.
Events Associate Responsibilities:
- Setting up and managing events for event-based sales and promotional campaigns
- Interacting with customers at private events
- Creating brand awareness for specific brands
- Conducting customer presentations
- Handling queries
- Gathering new customer data
- Completing client sales
Events Associate Required
- Experience in events or a customer facing role preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite
- One to three years of progressive experience in meeting/event planning that exhibits you can successfully manage the responsibilities listed above.
- Must be able to work effectively and collaboratively in a team-oriented, global, and multi-cultural environment both virtually and in person.
- Experience working with sponsors and/or clients relationships and fulfilment helpful.
- Highly organized, has a high sense of urgency and is very customer service oriented.
If you’ve read this far, you know what to do now, click the 'APPLY' button.
Send your Resume through the online process by clicking the apply button, ensure to include your contact number and email address.
Equal Opportunities Employer
Our hiring decisions are based on qualifications, skills, and merit. We do not discriminate against any applicant based on their personal characteristics or background. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $750.00 - $950.00 per week
Weekly day range:
- Monday to Friday
- Weekends as needed
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Preferred)
Work Location: In person