Successful marketing agency with expanding national client roster seeks an experienced digital marketing B2B professional who excels at and enjoys writing and building online, lead generation programs. Background in online marketing, lead generation and B2B marketing required. This is an exciting position with direct contact at high levels on the client side. If you’re looking for a positive, engaging workplace, then consider us as the place to make your move. Our agency offers tremendous opportunities for success-minded individuals. Plus, our salary levels are above industry averages, and our benefits package provides top of the line retirement and health care coverage.
- Assist in writing and execution of digital marketing campaigns, including emails and social media
- Ensure content written is consistent with our client’s brand and personas.
- Coordinate the creation and publishing of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, etc.)
- Execute campaigns and supporting tactics in HubSpot, Pardot and other marketing automation platforms for the agency’s various accounts
- Assist in standardizing the implementation of digital marketing tactics across the agency
- Monitor ROI and KPIs
- Serve as a supporting resource for client questions about marketing automation
- Bring new technology and best practice ideas to the agency for improving technology implementations
- Coordinate trouble ticket items with marketing automation software platforms as they arise
- Experience with HubSpot
- Familiarity with email tools such as Constant Contact, Mailchimp, etc.
- Understanding of Email Marketing best practices
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- An ability to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- BSc degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- PPC, Google Analytics and/or social media experience a plus
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS experience a plus
- At least 1-2 years of digital marketing experience
The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn. Must be able to work with a cross-functional team to deliver measurably better results for our clients.
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Solon, OH 44139 (Required)