Office Manager / Recruiting
We have an outstanding opportunity to work closely with Management in leading our Recruiting efforts to meet the personnel needs of our growing company. American Freedom, an A+ (Superior) and stable A.M. Best financially rated company is seeking a responsible and hard working individual to manage our recruiting goals. We are a profitable and growing nonstandard automobile insurance company doing business in Illinois, Indiana, Pennsylvania, and Tennessee.
The position is located in Mount Prospect, IL a Northwest suburb of Chicago.
- Recruitment of exempt and non-exempt staff, managing selection process, conducting interviews, reference checking, and negotiating offers
- Providing advice and support on all matters relating to recruitment
- Ability to become knowledgeable about our business and flexible to support the American Freedom culture
- Develop recruitment and placement policies, systems, and procedures, including strategies and selection techniques
- Establish and maintain relationships with managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs
- Gather and analyze internal and industry information regarding salary, benefits, and employment practices
- Implement strategies to identify, attract, and hire high quality employees
- Other tasks may include assisting with facilities management , maintenance of absence records, and dealing with disciplinary actions, performance reviews, probationary periods etc.
- Other projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience
- Understanding of best practice recruitment practices and relevant human resources processes
- 2+ years recruitment experience
- Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook skills
- Experience utilizing internet, social media and internal databases for developing candidate pipelines
- Developed communication skills with ability to relate effectively with people
- Well organized with the ability to plan work and meet deadlines
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Detail and Customer Service oriented
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Familiar with laws related to the HR role
- Bi-Lingual Spanish is a plus
- Understand and advance recommendations consistent with the Company’s culture
- Competitive salary
- Regular Full Time (40hrs per week) 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- Attractive Health Insurance Plan -- BlueCross BlueShield PPO or HMO
- 401K - with company contribution of up to 4% of salary
- Individual Vision and Dental Plans
- Holiday & Vacation Benefits
- Business Casual work environment
- Many Company Paid Lunches, Outings, and more
Please forward your salary requirements along with your resume.
For more information about American Freedom please visit our webpage - www.americanfreedomins.com
Job Type: Full-time
- marketing / recruiting: 1 year (Required)