Graphic artist who can create high-priority, time-sensitive products for the military client, to inform decision making and educate on key issues to include the nature of Cyberspace, threats that exist in the domain, and the missions, capabilities, authorities and activities of the organization. These topics are vital in educating others on the nature of the mission set, the uniquely changing domain they operate in and the challenges they face. Education is key in informing and driving decision making to help reach the operational outcomes necessary to defend and secure our nation.
The graphic artist would be uniquely situated so that the person can rapidly respond to the demands of the organization's needs. The graphic artist would support senior military officials by creating senior-level briefings and handouts for engagements with senior government officials, including cabinet members officials across the intelligence community, DoD, and lnter-agency partnership.
Final products will resonate with the intended audience and be consistent with overarching goals and strategic messaging of the command.
- 5 years of experience in translating technical concepts into graphics to communicate with diverse audiences who have varying levels of knowledge and insight into the Cyber mission space
- 3 years of experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and AfterEffects and Microsoft Office, and PowerPoint
- Experience with formatting data into concise and visually appealing layouts
- Experience in dealing with clients, when preparing infographics and data visualization products
- Knowledge of visualize key priorities and military objectives
- Ability to make final reports interactive to upload to the Web or act as standalone interactive PDFs
- Ability to show an excellent portfolio showcasing broad design expertise
- Active TS/SCI clearance with a polygraph
- BA or BS degree
- Experience with Web design and multimedia projects
- Knowledge of information architecture and usability
- Ability to be able to work in a fast paced, high stress environment, developing graphics for critical Command engagements
- Ability to translate technical concepts, comprehend visuals, and convey the message for the intended audience
- Possession of excellent presentation, interpersonal, customer support, and collaboration skills
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- MA or MS degree in Graphics Design or a related field
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status—to fearlessly drive change.