Belcam Inc., an Employee owned manufacturer of personal care products in business for over 60 years, is seeking a Production and Materials Planner. Reporting to the Senior Planner, the successful candidate will schedule production and coordinate raw material scheduling for the Production department to meet customer delivery requirements and best utilize the company's production capacity with some complexity, multiple lines and with scheduling responsibilities as the primary function. Will work with Operations, Supply Chain, Sales and Product Management to develop and manage forecasts while considering current inventory, obsolescence, lead times, product life cycles and production capacity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or related field / or equivalent work experience; 3 - 5 years scheduling, inventory management and analysis experience in manufacturing environment
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret product information, production schedules, and other process documentation in English.
- Computer proficiency, specifically with Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word, ERP/MRP system
- Strong math and analytical skills
- Ability to occasionally work a flexible schedule if required
- Must have ability to work with others while effectively handling internal pressures
- Excellent Communication Skills (written and verbal).
- Organizational and problem solving skills required
- Principals of Lean Manufacturing and APICS certification a plus
- MRP II experience in Logistics, Scheduling, and Inventory management
Fulltime on-site employment, 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday. Competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package. Must be eligible for employment in the USA.
Job Type: Full-time
- Material Planning: 3 years (Required)
- Rouses Point, NY 12979 (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
- Parental leave