Is hospitality in your DNA? Do you consistently remember names and faces? Is there always a smile in your voice? Do you aspire to provide a "Ritz-Carlton" standard of customer service to ensure that guest experiences are special and memorable? If you've answered yes to all, then we have a unique opportunity for you to become part of the Metropolitan Club team
II. Position Scope
Assist our members and guests efficiently, courteously and professionally in all front desk related functions and to maintain the highest standards of member service and hospitality at all times.
Approximately 20 hours/week...start time 3-4pm, end time 9-10pm...3 days/week.
III. Qualification Standards
- High School diploma and minimum two years related experience, preferably in Hotel/Restaurant/Hospitality.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Must have a genuine love for hospitality
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Detail oriented
- Will need to be organized, flexible and outgoing.
- Must be able to handle multiple tasks effectively with speed and accuracy.
V. Key Result Areas:
- Management of reservations, both a la carte dining and special events.
- Answer and direct telephone calls and email inquiries in a timely manner.
- Thorough knowledge of the Club and Club events.
- Assist our members in accommodating their needs and special requests.
- Thorough knowledge of staff, services and hours of operations.
- Maintain professional relationships with members and guests.
- Greet all members and guests in a warm professional manner.
- Maintain a pleasant and friendly demeanor at all times
- Manage coat check
- Complete miscellaneous tasks and reports as assigned by the Club Operations Manager.
***Satisfying Our Members
- People Skills
- Member Recognition
- Meet/Exceed Member Expectations
- Knowledge of Club
***Having A Winning Attitude
- Pleasant Demeanor
- Telephone Etiquette
- Professional Appearance
- Keep up-to-date information regarding your department
- Attend all required Club and general employee meetings.
- Know all emergency and safety procedures for the property
- Maintain the cleanliness and neatness of your work area, as well as, the whole property.