- Responsible for the design, development, implementation, and maintenance of custom system software, and/or the installation and maintenance of purchased systems software, as well as the configuration and support of hardware systems.
- In conjunction with more senior technical staff, develops proposals that consider alternatives and business case, and gains needed institutional approvals. Evaluates alternative approaches and presents recommendations to teams and unit leadership.
- Regularly reviews applications and makes modifications and/or updates to ensure currency and functionality within established environment. Maintains and supports multiple systems or complex software applications and their associated hardware
- Produces and maintains documentation such as system requirements, designs, resource inventories, and plans.
- Provides technical and project leadership to other staff members, demonstrates initiative, and works independently as needed to accomplish responsibilities.
- Works effectively across departmental organizations gaining consensus of stakeholders.
- Acts as a liaison to departments and vendors to adequately support the division’s computing systems.
- Interfaces routinely with colleagues who may be located at any of the practices to perform job responsibilities requiring virtual collaboration and partnership.
- Part of an Agile Scrum team to design, develop, and hand-off software project deliverables
- Candidates with knowledge and experience using front-end technologies, server-side technologies, databases, and automated testing
- Design and develop user interface, back-end web services, and database software.
- You will be responsible to develop new automation scripts and modifying existing automation scripts written in Java or possibly .Net/C#, and other in-house automation frameworks
- Design, develop, and implement automated tests
- Debug software and perform reviews of automation and application code
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science of related field
- Seeking 3+ year full stack developer with automated testing experience
- Experience with databases such as SQL Server and Oracle
- Proficient with developer tools, such as Visual Studio, Eclipse, IntelliJ, TFS, Git, automated build and deployment, Sonar, and Veracode
- Experience developing test automation or combination of development and test experience using Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, JUnit, MSTest, TestNG or similar tools
Job Type: Contract