We are looking for a self-motivated, goal and results oriented, organized, responsible, and trustworthy professional to join our fast growing team of wine professionals.
Some of the expectations for this position are to...
- Update and manage the company's accounting software by entering invoices, receiving checks, and paying bills
- Lead collections efforts by mailing and managing customer statements, issuing friendly follow-ups and tracking outstanding receivables
- Greeting suppliers and customers who call the office and routing calls or taking messages accordingly
- Generating and updating various business reports
- Supporting product compliance reports and systems data entry
- Continue to learn, grow, and improve your knowledge, skills, and ability
- Have a strong work ethic and desire to be successful
- Be a team player and committed to the organization's vision and goals
- Possess strong verbal and written communications skills
- Be proficient with Excel, Word, Powerpoint, & the Internet
- Be a skilled typist
- Start each day with a plan and manage time well
We are a rapidly growing importer and wholesaler of fine wines from around the world. We're a team-oriented company and believe happy employees are productive and successful employees. We provide the tools, resources, and training necessary to set up an individual for success. After that, we expect our team members to do their very best to contribute to the organization's mission.
Include a cover letter that addresses:
- Why you want the job.
- Why you’re the best person for the job and what you bring that no one else does.
- What contributions you can make to help with the growth and success of our company.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $20.00 /hour
- Bookkeeping: 1 year (Required)
- administrative assistant: 1 year (Required)