Why CARE: Our mission is to strengthen resiliency in people and their communities through prevention, education, and services that improve the quality of life. To learn more about CARE’s programs and services, and employment opportunities, please visit our website www.careofsem.com.
As a premier employer of choice, our goal is to not only provide Recovery Oriented Systems of Care, but to also be a Recovery Oriented Employer that values lived experiences. We are committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. CARE of Southeastern Michigan offers an exciting and innovative environment with dedicated, caring, and good natured professionals focused on creating healthier lives and communities for the individuals and families in which they serve. We encourage those from diverse communities, including those with bilingual proficiency to join our dynamic team.
The Perks of Why Prospective Candidates CARE too:
- Work Life Balance
- Weekly Hours (37.50 FT/30 PT)
- Relaxed Dress Code
- 10 Paid Annual Holidays
- Competitive Benefits
- Flexible Work Hours
- We Value Lived Experience: Special Consideration During The Application Process
Quality Manager (hourly pay rate: $25.00 - $26.25)
CARE of Southeastern Michigan is looking for a Quality Manager to provide day-to-day leadership for the agency’s data management and quality assurance initiatives by bringing consistency and efficiency to our data collection, maintenance, and reporting practices. The Quality Manager will mobilize the necessary technical resources to develop and maintain a high performance data management system. The Quality Manager will use their knowledge and expertise to gather, analyze and report on program specific data outcomes, as well as be able to clearly communicate the impact the data has on the effectiveness of a program.
Education and Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in a field related to behavioral health services, including but not limited to, social work, psychology, counseling, or computer science.
- Proficient in MS Office (Excel, Access, Word etc.)
- Proven problem-solver with an analytical mindset.
- Excellent organizational, written and spoken communication skills.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a data analysis type role.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a behavioral health related field.
- Understanding of data management and evaluation principles including research analysis.
- Strong computer experience with emphasis on databases and data analysis reporting.
- Ability to deliver complex data with ease in an understandable manner to diverse audiences.
- Familiarity of data administration and management functions (collection, analysis, distribution etc.)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Spearheads the data management outcomes for the agency.
- In collaboration with the Chief Program Officer, determines data needed to be collected and the appropriate resources needed specific to the program and/or department needs.
- In collaboration with departments, formulates and implements program specific data metrics and quality standards.
- Create data management policies and procedures, and ensure compliance throughout the agency.
- When needed, present on behalf of CARE of Southeastern Michigan about the agency’s data management systems to a variety of listeners, e.g., existing and potential funders, etc.
- Promote a culture of reflection and learning for data-based collection and decision making methodologies associated with data management.
- Ability to use innovation in analyzing data and trends to evaluate performance, and discover avenues to maximize the impact of funding dollars.
- Troubleshoot data-related problems and develop creative solutions.
- Participates in meetings
- Ensures data is reliable by working with staff to achieve consistency standards and troubleshooting issues impacting data reliability.
- Ensures outcomes for evidenced based practices are meeting fidelity standards.
- Generates timely reports on outcomes and data as schedules.
- Collaborates with the Chief Program Officer to execute the agency’s Quality Plan.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25.00 to $26.25 /hour
- Data Management: 2 years
- evaluation principles/research analysis: 2 years
- databases/data analysis rpt: 2 years
- data admin/mgmt (collection/distribution): 2 years
- advanced Excel and Access: 2 years