The Service Center wants YOU as an Investment Professional! By joining J.P. Morgan Wealth Management Service Center Team, you will have the opportunity to demonstrate customer obsessed behaviors when assisting our internal & external clients with their brokerage accounts, to help them reach their financial goals/dreams. In addition, you will see first-hand how our capital markets are impacted by local/global events as an Investment Professional in this fast-moving, dynamic industry.
The Licensed Investment Professional will work in a team environment to assist clients with brokerage accounts over the telephone. You will also discuss Individual Retirement Accounts, such as Traditional and Roth IRAs. Investment Professionals create business efficiency by focusing on answering calls quickly, identifying client needs, initiating trades in the capital markets, and completing service-oriented transactions. You will be responsible for documenting all client conversations and meeting all regulatory requirements around these activities.
As a Licensed Investment Professional, you will become an expert in our online platform through Chase.com. By helping clients successfully navigate our website, you will provide them more access and flexibility to service their accounts. In this dynamic environment, you may participate in working groups for various projects or pilot programs, to drive process improvement.
Required qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- FINRA Securities Industry Essentials (SIE), Series 7 and 63 (or equivalent) required prior to acceptance for this role, in addition to meeting FINRA continuing education requirements. (If you were registered with FINRA after October 1, 2018, you must also have a valid and active Securities Industry Essential (SIE) exam)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment; adaptive to change
- Ability to work in the office Monday through Friday, 8:30am -5:00pm during training 4-6 weeks, then a hybrid work environment. We are currently working in a hybrid environment, where team members work in the office three days a week and work remote two days
- Strong compliance record in prior position(s) and ability to hold a registration in all 50 states
- Minimum of 8 months of experience handling market related transactions such as money transfers and option trades
- Ability to create and foster strong partnerships with business partners, working independently as well as in a team environment
- Ability to diagnosis and resolve client inquiries and requests and identifying opportunities to deepen client relationships
***** Department operating hours; Monday-Friday 8 AM – 9 PM EST, Saturday 9 AM – 5 PM EST
Please note that the working hours for this role will fall into the above department operating hours
Preferred qualifications, capabilities, and skills
- Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent service experience
- At least two years of financial services or brokerage experience
- Flexibility, self-motivation, coachable, and passion for helping people
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, displaying a high level of professionalism, also with the ability to adapt conversations to meet the needs of a diverse client base
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Consumer & Community Banking division serves our Chase customers through a range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. We’re proud to lead the U.S. in credit card sales and deposit growth and have the most-used digital solutions – all while ranking first in customer satisfaction.