Provide technical expertise to manage, monitor, and maintain all IT systems with a focus on hardware management and applications support.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Deploy and maintain all computers, laptops, cell phones, desk phones, applications and provide customer support for the organization
- Document daily work items and tasks in helpdesk ticketing system. Escalate issues to Manager as necessary. Prioritize support requests ensuring responsive ticket times. Reports metrics
- Perform full system imaging and reimaging
- Manage and track IT assets/inventory in a consistent and accurate manner. Maintain local storage devices for all servers, desktops, and laptops
- Manage all data backup and replication systems
- Assist in supporting networking equipment such as switches, routers, and cabling
- Maintain and update Knowledge Base and out-performing service delivery SLAs
- Monitor and support WAN, LAN, VPN, Wireless connectivity, and Internet access
- Maintain call center applications and related applications such as MS Office, Electronic Health Record System (EHR), Adobe Acrobat, Docuware, ManageEngine.
- Support all network security, patching, and antivirus systems
- Participate in the maintenance of corporate Intranet applications
- Works with IT leadership on updating or creating new company procedures and policy changes
Specifications: Information Systems or related field
Specifications: IT support or equivalent
PC/Laptop, Email, Social Media, SQL, Windows, Active Directory, Microsoft Office, Desktop Client, Adobe
KSA- all other required knowledge, skills and abilities:
Ability to prioritize and manage time, handle confidential or sensitive information professionally, act with a sense of urgency; travel to other locations periodically
PHYSICAL DEMANDS & WORK ENVIRONMENT:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, crawl, climb, use hands to type and utilize tools. Must occassionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus. Exposure to noise typical with office operations. Ability to hear and speak.