- JOB TYPE: Direct Hire Position (no agencies/C2C - see notes below)
- LOCATION: Santa Ana, CA, USA - (Time Zone: PST/CIST | Full day overlap)
- SALARY: $140,000 – $160,000/yr
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 40hr/week - Long term
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community, and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
We've onboarded some of the world's most reputable brands and now we need a Creative Lead for one of our clients.
Have 7+ years’ experience as a creative leader with an excellent B2B portfolio, must have worked in-house for creative/design management.
- Have a deep understanding of brand, visual design, writing, and user experience to design inspiring, relatable, and intuitive experiences.
- Have experience leading and mentoring diverse teams of designers, video editors, animators, and production designers.
- Be a strong individual contributor, while also managing a team and external partners.
- Have led a creative team through a brand redesign, and have developed creative campaigns for acquisition and lifecycle marketing in addition to brand marketing.
- Be experienced in all forms and mediums (website design, digital, response-based email, print, out-of-home advertising, experiential and earned media, etc.)
- Be comfortable with ambiguity and demonstrate a proven ability to create clarity in it.
- Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Be comfortable working and closely collaborating with marketing and sales, product, and UX/UI design teams.
- Have experience in performance marketing across channels.
- Be able to communicate effectively with senior management, with the ability to translate creative strategy into business performance.
- Have an outstanding portfolio to share with your application.
About The Role
We are looking for a Creative Lead with experience and enthusiasm for leading creative teams at some of the most innovative B2B brands, to reimagine and elevate our brand across all touchpoints. This player-coach role will be tasked with shaping and managing the next phase of our brand’s evolution, while standing up processes for delivering on the growing needs of the organization. Reporting to the SVP of Marketing, you will initially manage one contract designer and an agency partner, while building out and onboarding the future creative team with the resources needed to grow.
SureCo is radically redefining the quality and process around employer-provided healthcare in the US by putting the employee at the center of everything we do. Long gone are the days of endless back-and-forth around complex and pricey one-size-fits-all plans. At SureCo, we’re building a world where any employee can access the highest quality healthcare in their region at the lowest price.
We streamlined plan selection, compliance and pre-tax contributions for your team, so they can focus on what matters: your business.
Better care = happier, healthier employees = the talent competitive advantage you’ve been looking for.
What You’ll Do
Own all creative and brand design at SureCo.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders and outside agency partners to set the creative strategy to bring the brand to life across platforms, initiatives, channels, and products.
- Oversee the prioritization and assignment of all creative requests, and establish processes to keep the team happy, creatively inspired, and focused on priorities.
- Create and champion a practical brand style guide to drive brand consistency across all touchpoints.
- Manage a redesign of the brand and digital properties.
- Develop an iterative approach to cultivate a testing culture for creative assets that drive performance.
- Creatively explore, set trends, and push boundaries. Lean into our customer-obsessed culture and drive human-centric design.
- Onboard and guide the work of creative agencies and freelancers according to specialized skills required, budgets, timelines, and scope.
- Partner with marketing stakeholders to ensure great user experiences through all marketing channels, optimized for response.
- Partner with our technology, sales, and customer organizations to ensure that we deliver a consistent brand experience from prospect to customer.
- Plan for hiring and resourcing needs to grow our in-house team as required.
The ability to make a difference in the healthcare technology industry!
- Flexible, portable individual medical plan options with generous employer contributions
- Group dental and vision plan with 99% SureCo paid coverage
- Generous annual reimbursement allowance for employee health-related expenses
- SureCo paid Ancillary benefits such as basic life, short-term and Long-term disability insurances
- Concierge Services such as Beneficiary Assist, Travel/ID Protection, College Tuition Rewards, and much more
Our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business needs.
SureCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Braintrust Job ID: 5861
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we'll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. But if you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around your consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.