Dodge Chrysler Jeep Ram Career Opportunity – Service Technician
Commission plus health benefits, 401K and employee discounts.
Join the Shaker Revolution!
Tri Star is looking for an experienced Service Technician to perform maintenance and repairs on the most exclusive and hottest vehicle brands in the world. This position requires a significant amount of customer interaction, so ideal candidates will not only possess the technical acumen, but also the ability to provide a strong level of customer service. This is a technical position focused on resolving customer concerns, maintenance recommendations and keeping the advisors informed about status of the vehicles being serviced. If you are interested in becoming a part of a world class dealership we are interested in hearing from you. More details about this job are listed below. **Please reply directly to this posting with your resume attached in PDF or MS Word format**
- Conduct yourself in a professional manner at all times and provide un-paralleled levels of customer service
- Perform vehicle inspection including identifying customer’s primary concerns, offering diagnostic recommendations.
- Performing Multipoint vehicle inspections, tire condition, under hood, undercarriage, wiper condition and recording vehicle information accurately
- Operate a variety of software programs including CDK and estimating systems.
- Maintain a daily log of flat rate hours.
- Complete tasks in a timely manner to insure high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively handle multiple priorities, organize workload, and meet deadlines.
- Be a leader and help others when necessary.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Associates Degree in Automotive Technology or Business National Certificates, preferred.
- 3-5 yrs. Experience in a dealership environment, 5 + years in the automotive industry.
- Factory Trained Master Status / OEM or aftermarket training certificates and ASEs preferred.
- Maintain and perform top levels of professionalism, integrity and appearance.
About Tri Star:
- Understand the methods, techniques, parts, tools and materials used in the maintenance and repair of vehicles including testing, diagnosis, HVAC service, hydraulic, brakes, explaining testing and repair of electronic systems and modules.
- Operate factory software and recommend factory required maintenance.
- Understand automotive equipment and services.
- Understand and be able to explain chemicals and lubricants used in automotive servicing.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills as well as the ability to follow instructions.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including and most important the public.
Our Dealer, Kevin Sergent is a self-made man passionate about Mopar products and is looking to expand service capacity. Kevin attends auto auctions all over the US and buys and sells classic cars. He brings his winning attitude to his dealerships. The best for the best!
Our Service Director, Tom Kowalski is retired from law enforcement and was a First Responder for United Flight 93 and was apart of the biggest investigation in US history, identifying the terrorists that high jacked United Flight 93. Tom brings years of automotive experience to the team. When it comes to classic cars our Technicians often get Tom involved in diagnosing major concerns as seen in the photo above.
Tri Star is in Blairsville, PA. Chrysler experience not required. We offer awesome pay and benefits and treat our employees like family! Please contact our Service Director, Tom Kowaleski, for details at email@example.com or text or call (724) 840-9491. Come join our team!
Tri Star is committed to hiring and developing top talent from across the US for any given discipline. Our world-class teams operate with a non-conventional automotive product development philosophy of high inter-disciplinary collaboration, flat organizational structure, and technical contribution at all levels. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to create, and to innovate. This job is not for everyone, you must have a genuine passion for producing the best vehicles service in the world. Without passion, you will find what we're trying to do too difficult.