Infosys– FSADM3- Project Manager, .NET - Moorpark or Westlake Village, CA
Infosys is a global leader in technology services and consulting. We enable clients in more than 50 countries to create and execute strategies for their digital transformation. From engineering to application development, knowledge management and business process management, we help our clients find the right problems to solve, and to solve these effectively. Our team of 200,000 innovators, across the globe, is differentiated by the imagination, knowledge and experience, across industries and technologies, that we bring to every project we undertake.
Global Innovators To Help Us Build Tomorrow’s Enterprise
In the role of Project Manager, you will plan for and ensure quality and timeliness of activities related to design, build and implementation of work product. You will participate in requirements elicitation, analysis of architecture, create and review design and contribute to activities related to estimation, staffing analysis & solutioning and risk planning. You will act as a mentor and support the project team in developing optimized high quality deliverables. You will be part of a learning culture, where teamwork and collaboration are encouraged, excellence is rewarded, and diversity is respected and valued.
Location for this position is Moorpark or Westlake, CA
This position may require relocation
U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor at this time.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- At least of 7 years of experience with Information Technologies
- At least 8 years of experience in C# Principles & Design: SOLID code principles, Object oriented concepts, Syntax, etc.Service Oriented Architecture: Web Services (Rest / WCF / Web API ), ORM (Entity Framework, NHibernate / LINQ )
- MS SQL Database: Indexes / Queries / Functions / Optimization
- Web & IIS: ASP.NET MVC UI & Front End: HTML / CSS / Caching / Security
- UI Frameworks : (Bootstrap / Kendo / Semantic / UIKit / Foundation)
- At least 5 years of Lead experience delivering projects on time and budget
- Experience utilizing best practices in software engineering.
- Experience with both waterfall and agile methodologies
- Experience working with offshore/onshore resources
- Establish and execute communication schedule & weekly status reporting with Project Stakeholders.
- Proven ability to lead cross functional teams through ambiguity into clarity to complete work quickly at the right level of quality
- At least 5 years of experience in translating functional/non-functional requirements to system requirements.
- Coming from Financial Services Domain, exposure in Mortgage Lending/Banking will be desirable
- Ability to work in team environment and client interfacing skills.
- Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
The job entails an extensive amount of travel. The job also entails sitting as well as working at a computer for extended periods of time. Should be able to communicate by telephone, email or face to face.
Infosys is a global leader in consulting, technology and outsourcing solutions. We enable clients, in more than 30 countries, to stay a step ahead of emerging business trends and outperform the competition. We help them transform and thrive in a changing world by co-creating breakthrough solutions that combine strategic insights and execution excellence.
EOE/Minority/Female/Veteran/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity/National Origin